Enjoy the biggest ski area in the world...
In the heart of the Alps in the highest resort in Europe at an altitude of 2300 metres, the Hotel Mercure in Val Thorens is situated on the pistes and welcomes you into its warm and comfortable setting.
Easily accessible, you can get there :
- GPS coordinates: Long : 6,507427 E - Lat : 45,380224 N
- By plane: airports of Geneva, Lyon, Chambéry, Annecy and Grenoble
- By train: TGV, Thalys or Eurostar stop at Gare SNCF of Moûtiers - Salins
- By autobus: from the Moutiers bus station with ITV. Information through ITV on +33 (0)4 79 00 73 99
- By car: A43 motorway until Albertville and then a dual carriage way to Moutiers.
Payable garage (for 12 cars) at the hotel and payable underground garages in the resort (pedestrian resort).
Information through Valthoparc on +33 (0) 4 79 00 02 49